Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010

Meine Fandoms... Ich wurde ge"tagge"d

Ich wurde ge"tagge"d und hier nun meine Fandoms... Naruto, Mermaid Melody und Disney

Naruto:
1. The first character I first fell in love with: SASUKE <3
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Gaara
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Sai
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Sakura
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: keinen
6. The character I would shag anytime: SASUKE
7. The character I'd want to be like: keine
8. The character I'd slap: Karin <3
9. A pairing that I love: SASUKE und Sakura; Naruto und Hinata
10. A pairing that I despise: Naruto und Sakura
11. Favorite character: SASUKE
12. My five favorite characters: Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Gaara, Hinata
13. My five least favorite characters: Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sakura
14. Which character I am most like: ist das nicht eindeutig???
15. My deep, dark fandom secret:
Ok ok ok! Ich hoffe auch nach alle dem noch, dass aus SasuSaku ein Paar wird.


Mermaid Melody:
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Rina <3
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Carren
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Saira
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Sara? Lieben die nicht alle?
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: keiner
6. The character I would shag anytime: Kaito und Masahiro
7. The character I'd want to be like: Rina <3
8. The character I'd slap:
Mikaru Amagi
9. A pairing that I love: Masahiro und Rina, Kaito und Luchia
10. A pairing that I despise:
Mikaru und Kaito
11. Favorite character: Rina <3
12. My five favorite characters: Rina, Masahiro, Luchia, Kaito, Hanon
13. My five least favorite characters: Carren, Nagisa, Sara, Noel, Coco
14. Which character I am most like: Rina <3
15. My deep, dark fandom secret:
Ich mochte Masahiro und Rina von Anfang an am allerliebsten! Kaito und Luchia hatten da keine Chance...obwohl sie ja auch süß sind.

Disney:
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Phoebus *quietsch* ♥
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Esmeralda
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: John Rolfe *hass*
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: John Smith
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Pocahontas
6. The character I would shag anytime: Phoebus
7. The character I'd want to be like: Esmeralda
8. The character I'd slap: Pocahontas
9. A pairing that I love: uff so viele; Phoebi und Esmeralda, Aurora und Phillip, Jasmin und Aladdin, John Smith und Pocahontas... *ewig lang weiter*
10. A pairing that I despise: Pocahontas und J. Rolfe *mehr als Hass*
11. Favorite character: PHOEBUS
12. My five favorite characters: Phoebus, Esmeralda, Aurora, Phillip, Aladdin
14. Which character I am most like: Jasmin, Jane, Tazan, Kida
15. My deep, dark fandom secret:
Ich liebe Disney! Auch wenn ich schon über 20 bin!!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. ^^ Du hast ja auch einen Blog hir. Cool.
    Dann beobachte ich dich doch mal etwas Muahahahhahahahaha
    LG
    Safaia

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für den eingegebenen Kommentar